Minimize Waste Generation - For use with Paint Thinner, Lacquer Thinner, Heptane, Toluene, Gun Washer Solvent, Xylene, Acetone, Methanol, Isopropylalcohol .
Easy to Operate - Press Start: the solvent vaporizes and condenses automatically. Clean, pure solvent collects in receiving pail inside the recycler. Residue remains in a heat resistant bag in tank. Dirty Solvent can be recycled. Uni-ram offers a family of Solvent Recyclers.
Health and Safety Features - Certified to UL Standard 2208 and CSA Standard 22.2 No. 30 and No. 88 for use in both non-hazardous and hazardous locations: Class 1, Division 1 and Class 1, Division 2.
Operational control and continuous monitoring by roprocessor; many built-in safety programs; self diagnostic. Pressure relief lid and cover system prevents pressure build up over 1.0 PSI.Features:
- The UNRURS900EP2 is a stainless steel constructed, direct electric heat recycler.
- Two diaphragm pumps transfer dirty solvent in, and clean solvent out, to a Uni-ram gunwasher or drum.
- Computer controls provide precise heating cycle with automatic or timed shut-off.
- Digital LCD (16 characters) shows selected temperature set point in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Machine is certified for class one, division one, and class one, division two hazardous areas, and unattended use.
- Tank Size: 6.6 US Gal (25 litres)
- Tank Capacity: Approximately 5 US Gal
- Speed: 6.6 US Gal in about 4-6 hours
- Solvent Transfer: Auto-transfer, in and out
- Air Pressure: Min 85 PSI, unit complete with pressure regulator and filter
- Power Supply: 220/240V, 2200W, 9.3A
- Heater: 2100W
- Enhanced Control Features and Digital Display -- Easy settings for:
- dryer waste residue
- automatic or timed heater shut-off
- maximum temperature set points in °F or °C
- Regulatation of the rate of recycling using heating power percentage