Uni-Ram Encore Solvent Recyclers save money, reduce waste disposal cost and potential liabilities. They are easy and cost effective to operate.
Energy efficient, all electric, rapid heat-up. Air-cooled distillation process. Outperform oil-heated recyclers and do not require oil, refrigerant or water.
L.C.D. display shows actual processing and Set-Point Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Microprocessor Controls, Safety Thermostat and Timer automatically monitor distillation, shut-off and cool-down procedures.
Double insulated distillation Tank Lid and Safety Cover maximize efficiency and operator safety. Stainless steel, corrosion-resistant construction offers years of dependable service.
EXPLOSION PROOF: CLASS I, DIVISION 1, GROUP D-225º C.
CERTIFICATIONS: Certified to CSA C22.2 No. 30 and UL Standard No. 2208.
DISTILLATION SPEED: Up to 20 U.S. gal. (80 litres) @ 8 hours.
TANK CAPACITY: 20 U.S. gal. (80 litres).
ELECTRIC POWER: 220/240 v, single phase, 9.3 AMP. 2200 Watts/Hour.Features:
- Intrinsically safe electrical and electronic circuitry
- Tank temperature sensor with microprocessor control
- High limit heater thermostat
- Condenser temperature monitor
- Fan motor thermostat with automatic reset
- Distillation tank with Pressure Valved Lid & safety cover
- Safety relief pressure 0.5 - 1.0 psi (.035 - .070 kg/cm2)
- Atmospheric temperature: 41ºF - 95ºF (5ºC - 35ºC)
- Boiling temperature: 167ºF - 374ºF (75ºC - 190ºC)
- Safety cycle limit timer (6 hour duration)
- Residue collected in disposable heat-resistant bag
- Polished, corrosion-resistant stainless steel cabinet.