4-1/8" Hex Standard Length Fractional 2-1/2" Drive Impact SocketFeatures:
Benefits of the Grey Pneumatic Impact Socket “High Torque” Drive-
- Grey Pneumatic Impact Sockets are designed for professional tool users.
- They are engineered specifically for use with impact tools, using the most up to date industrial specifications.
- Grey Pneumatic Impact Sockets are made from high quality alloy steel (chrome-molybdenum).
- Thorough and exact heat treatment insures the correct balance of strength and durability.
- Grey Pneumatic Impact Sockets are tested to the highest specifications to deliver outstanding performance.
- Increased Strength-Transfers the pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall toward the thicker section, resulting in increased strength.
- Increased Torque-Allows up to 20% more torque to be applied than on standard hex impact sockets.
- Easier Access to Tight Area-The shift in pressure allows us to reduce the socket wall thickness, increasing access to tight areas.
- Reduced Wear-The impact sockets grip the fastener across a broader contact area, reducing the chance of rounding off fasteners.
- Hex Size: 4-1/8”
- Drive End: 5.00"
- Socket End: 6.10"
- Bolt Clearance Depth: 3.85"
- Hex Depth: 2.40"
- Length: 6.10"