Viper has the most comprehensive line of air conditioner servicing machines we've ever seen. Whether you want an automatic full service machine that can evacuate, recover, recycle & recharge, or an economical manual machine, Viper has the right service machine for you.
The Viper line of air conditioning equipment will meet your shop's requirements - no matter what the size or needs. Full service machines recover, recycle, evacuate & recharge. Single pass distillation, UL approval & two year warranties are all standard. Automatic, semi-automatic or manual machines come with heavy duty vacuum pumps & large capacity tanks. Diagnostic tools, including a wide array of refrigerant identifiers & leak detection equipment as well as accessories cover your needs both on & off-site.
Each Viper refrigerant recycling unit is built to withstand the rigors of everyday use. Choose models for either R-12, R-134a refrigerants - or both. Viper offers the widest variety of A/C units in the industry. Their commitment to design excellence means that each unit is manufactured from the finest components & tested extensively before leaving their facility. Powder-coat paint is used inside & out to resist corrosion & wear & tear. Each servicing center comes with a 2-Year Warranty & models are offered that meet or exceed UL, CE, SAE & TUV standards.
The Viper GT is the multi-function unit that handles recovery/recycling, evacuation & recharging of both R-12 & R-134a refrigerant types. Built for versatility, the GT allows you to service two cars with two different refrigerant types at the same time. Its easy-to-operate design minimizes service operation & maximizes speed.Features:
- One unit handles all your air conditioning service needs.
- Multiple function means extreme versatility.
- Two-car simultaneous operation evacuate one car & service another - both at one time.
- Recover/recycle, evacuate & recharge. Viper GT services R-12 & R-134a refrigerants.
- Dual circuit technology simultaneously service both R-12 & R134a refrigerants, eliminating the potential for cross-contamination with instant switchover between refrigerant types.
- Engineered for easy shop maintenance & operation Hour meter & sight glass indicate when to replace a filter. With built-in oil injectors, convenient hose holders & high quality 96in. service hoses & couplers.
- Compact 18in. wheelbase fits in tight spaces, even with two on-board 50lb. tanks.
- Common single pass distillation Recycles & cleans refrigerants during the recovery process, eliminating the need for a secondary recycling system. Recycled refrigerant exceeds SAE J2210 & J19991 purity standards.
- Heavy-duty ViperVac vacuum 5 CFM pump quickly evacuates & dehydrates A/C systems. Rear-mounted & detachable, ViperVac eliminates need for additional vacuum pump.
- Lasting value & reliability Flared or welded joint connections, copper internal tubing & recycling filters handle up to 1,000 lbs. before replacement.
- UL approved. Two-year limited warranty
- Panel Features - Built-in manifold gauges, quarter-turn manifold valves, simple function selector, control panel lights monitor system operation, programmable electronics provide charging accuracy, instant changeover between R-12 & R-134a, & vacuum pump timer.
- Viper GT model comes with Viper Verifier refrigerant identifier pre-installed. Add-on panels are available for other models to keep A/C servicing equipment in one location on the shop floor. Versatile hand-held portables are also available.