The Model 6200 is an ox. Able to accommodate vehicle weights up to 6,200 pounds (1,550 lbs. per wheel), including light duty trucks with tire widths up to 13 inches wide and 36 inches tall. This unit is the most versatile and the strongest GoJack® in the line. It has steel rollers, wider axles and two heavy-duty 5-inch diameter, and two 4-inch diameter, double-ball raceway casters. This combination makes for easier rolling with heavier loads. The Model 6200 has a 5-degree offset pedal for additional foot-to-tire clearance. The under frame clearance is increased an additional 2-1/2 inches over the 5000 Series, which is very useful when pulling cars up flatbed trucks. Available in left and right hand units.Features:
- Each Go Jak 6200 holds 1,550 lbs.
- Priced individually.
- Using a quantity of four gives 6,200 lbs. capacity.
- Save time and money with GoJak The Faster Caster System - the patented portable jack/dolly combo that lifts any car in seconds and allows the car to be moved in any direction (when 2 pairs are used) or pivoted (when 1 pair is used) with ease.
- Lifts vehicle by tire
- Great for use in crowded automotive shops, on immobilized vehicles, for tow trucks, parking garages etc.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Tire Width: Up to 13" Wide; Wheel Sizes: 13" to 16" (overall tire diameter 36").